Friday, September 21, 2012

Who killed the neighbors' cat…

IMG_0849[1]

and left its’ remains in our shower?

Relax, even though our neighbors cat has a number of times left brown and stinking surprises in our backyard, it’s still alive and kicking. These are the remains left from washing my hair, once! Believe it or not I still have hair left on my head!

I expected that hair loss after giving birth to BabyS could occur – as hormones causes a great head of hair during the pregnancy. So when the pregnancy is over, the body “returns” to “normal” shedding the strands of hair I should have lost during the pregnancy  But this is ridiculous! It’s been almost four months. Shouldn’t things be returning to normal??? Shedding this amount of hair daily….at this rate my next blog post will be asking for recommendations to a good wig maker…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...