With a new baby coming along in June this year I thought I would take the liberty and get me some free stuff. Using my trust blog and a previous post, I thought I would save some time. But my list/post of free baby stuff is obviously alittle dated (being over 2 years old – or “lightyears in www-time”). So I thought I would put together an updated list – for myself and for you.
If you are intrested, you can find my previous post here.
Sorry to my international readers, shipping/pick-up is in Norway only.
This time I’m getting these:
- Rimi barnepakke
- Vitus apotek babypakke Babybaby
- Apotek1 babypakke Babybox
- Libero startboks (you need to register for the Libero club, but in return you get a starter package, @6months you get an Up&Go starter package and @12months a birthday package)
- Goboken welcome package
- MAM pacifier (sign up is through Facebook, so you need a FB account) Available to recipients in Sweden and Denmark in addition to Sweden!
- Weleda Baby – this one is new to me so not sure what exactly a membership in “Weleda Baby” will result in.
And these I for some reason don’t need ...
- Svangerskapsboken 2013 (I picked up my copy at the clinic where I had a sonogram done. BTW can recommend Majorstuaklinikken the staff there take great care of you)
- Babyshop Sangenic nappy disposal system (you have to register in a Babyshop store as website registration is no longer available, or you can register via Facebook)
- Barnas Hus Angel Care nappy disposal system – though after trying both Babyshop and Barnas Hus I prefere the Babyshop one: not so big and bulky thus stands more sturdy on the floor – and when you run out of the refill thingies, just use a garbage bag)
- Babyglede, just because I’m cheap and don’t want to pay 129NOK i S&H
- Bambino baby spoon (sign up is through Facebook, so you need a FB account)
- Nestle samples (sign up is through Facebook, so you need a FB account) These are samples for babys 6 months +, so no rush in ordering this one yet.
- Sylvanian family. (you need to join the fanclub) I remember these from my childhood, not sure how babyfriendly these are though.
- Lifeline Care Gravid – a 5 day sample of a complete vitamin supplement, dedicated to the first trimester of a pregnancy - just a little too late for me.
No longer available
- BAM trial package
- Life baby package (I never got this one, but as this one consists of alternative brands I hope they bring this one back)
Think that is it from me for this time. Now off to send this blog link to a few pregnant friends
Have a wonderful Wednesday!