Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Finally done!

Well I did finish it last week…
But it’s finally done! The knitting project I started over a year ago…a jacket for BabyS. Based on this (Babydrops 20-11) knitting pattern from Drops/Garnstudio. I used a wool yarn called Fabel Spray Print in color 711 – a pinkish-brown color. Drum roll please…
Photo 17 52 06 05.02.14
What took forever, was getting the buttons on. It took forever to receive the ones I ordered on Ebay…and when they finally did arrive (only took two reorders before I ordered from another seller)…It took me forever attaching them to the coat. But now I am finally done and the jacket still fits BabyS.
The buttons are a cute heart shaped wooden one, bought from this Ebayer.
Photo 17 52 06 05.02.14a close-up of the buttons
- Have you any unfinished projects laying around?
Update:
Drops is having a Sockalicious offer again, and the Fabel yarn is one of the discounted yarns. 25% off! Offer is valid until Febuary 28th 2014 in all Drops stores/webstores.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...