Saturday, October 20, 2012

Add some freshness to your day

A while back I posted about getting a lot of chewing gum. Well after trying it myself and having DaddyO bring some to work I can just say it brings a feeling of freshness to your mouth. Have you tried Wrigley's Extra Professional?

I like the freshness the gum gives me when chewing after a meal. Beats having to brush my teeth after eating. And believe me, since I breastfeed BabyS, I eat all the time. Also, the minty taste lasts forever! Got tired of chewing before the taste went away.

With such a strong minty flavor I don’t have to worry about having bad breath either. Can recommend this gum for some freshness any day…

IMG_0870[1]a picture from DaddyOs’ workplace

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...