Monday, April 21, 2014

Knitted stroller bag

I’ve been drooling over the stroller bags made by RisaRosa. Who wouldn’t??? But at 3000NOK I couldn’t bring myself to order one.
down bags with cable knit by RisaRosa
But I have been contemplating making my own…after A LOT of planning and surfing the web after tips on how to make a stroller bag, I felt I had a good starting point. With 20 skeins of Lana Grossa yarn called ‘Ragazza Lei’ in a grey color (color code 031) I started my own version of a stroller bag. But as I was starting to finish up I realized that a grey stroller bag wasn't very coordinated with my brown/cream stroller…what was I thinking when I bought grey wool yarn???
With my best friend Hoaneypoo just giving birth to a baby boy, I asked if she wanted the finished bag. And she was super happy with the bag.
I did my bag with a mix of cable knit and moss stitch…StrollerBag
- ever knit a stroller bag?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...