Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Like a Kardashian

Ebay has made sure that SweetieS hair is always stylish. With plenty of hair clips in all the colors of the rainbow I’ve seen the need for better storage. Plastic bags hasn’t been working very well – as SweetieS gets her hands on them and starts unpacking.

Since Ebay had been the source of her many hair accessories I thought Ebay could be the source of organization. When I saw these I thought it be a good start. Fits neatly on the glass shelf in front of the mirror in the bathroom. Nice and handy. Maybe you’ve seen similar around. I remember these being very popular when Kim Kardashian showcased her makeup storage.

HairAccessoriesStorage
though these drawers don’t hold all her hair clips and hair bands – it is a start…

- how do you store your hair accessories?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...