Monday, October 3, 2016

“Just the 3 of us”

I finally finished and remembered to take some pictures. This weekend I finished sewing on the buttons and fastening the last loose threads. So the jackets are ready for use. Just in the nick of time if you ask me. Temperatures here in Oslo have dropped below 10 degrees Celsius and the mornings here at home are starting at just a few degrees above zero.
Bilde 01.10.2016, 22.38.54
Just the 3 of us: mine, SweetieS and SweetieL
As I mentioned in the post when I started, these jackets are knitted with a thread of Drops Alpaca and a thread of Marks & Kattens Fame trend Paljett yarn. The jackets are more white than the impression from the picture above. The color code are the same for all three jackets. Drops Alpaca in the color natur (color code: 0100), Marks & Kittens Fame Trend sequins yarn in white (color code: 683) and I used knitting needles in the sizes 4mm and 5mm.
Now off to finish a project I started with yarn I have left over from previous projects…hats for SweetieS and SweetieL.
- what are you doing on these chilly Autumn days?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...