Friday, April 20, 2012

Follow up…it's free

Not long ago I did a post about all the free stuff available for expecting families here in Norway. Some I will get directly in the mail and some I have to bring a coupon and pick up at the store.
So I’ve picked up the two nappy disposal system directly from their stores.
From Babyshop I got this one:
Photo 16 03 29 20.04.12
And from Barnas Hus, this one:
Photo 16 02 45 20.04.12
Haven’t unpacked anything yet as I’m not sure where to put them. Was thinking of having one in the bedroom/nursery for the simple diaper changes. I’m considering having one in the bathroom, but not sure how the system will work standing on the floor heating 24/7. Imagining the bacteria thriving a little too well….
Also got the Babybox from Apotek1:
Photo 16 04 14 20.04.12The package consisted of (most of the tubes/bottles are “travel size”):
  • A bottle of 2 in 1 shower and shampoo
  • An issue of the magazine “Foreldre & barn”
  • A baby picture book
  • A baby body size 62
  • A packet of non-perfume baby wipes
  • Pampers diapers size 2 & 3
  • Avent disposable breast pads
  • Avent pacifier
  • MAM pacifier
  • A tube of Natuvive papaya smooth hand cream
  • A bottle of Sebamed shower oil
  • A bottle of Sebamed baby bubble bath
  • A tube of Dr Greve All-round cream
  • A tube of Bepanthen ointment
So now I have baby products I didn’t know I needed Hot smile Now all I need to find out is how I organize the nursery changing table….

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...