Sunday, April 8, 2012

To cut, or not to cut?

…that is the question I’m asking myself these days.

It’s been a while since I had my hair cut and now my hair is starting to show signs of wear and tear, breaking off easily and ends splitting up. Since it’s Easter almost everything here in Oslo is closed. So a visit to the hairdresser is out of the question. Since I haven’t had many great experiences with hairdressers in Oslo, I thought I would look into the option of cutting my own hair.

I took a look at cutting tips on Youtube and found the following videos:
http://youtu.be/f-GAilMmCqQ
http://youtu.be/hK1BcftdyaY
Both contained advice I found applicable to me…now the question I ask myself, to cut, or not to cut?

2 comments:

  1. Først og fremst: IKKE klipp selv! Vent til uka og dra til frisøren og klipp deg så kort som du var før. Det var kjempefint!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pga noen problemer med postingen, gikk ikke denne posten live før ETTER jeg hadde klippet meg selv. Slapp av ble ikke mislykket...

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...