Saturday, December 15, 2012

Christmas baking

Earlier this week I spent time with my “stroller-girls” and we baked up a mountain of ginger bread “cookies”. We had planned on spending the afternoon decorating them, we wound up spending more time rolling out and cutting out shapes than actually decorating. Well the rolling and cutting part took longer than planned and I went home with a big borrowed cake tin full of “naked” ginger bread “cookies”.

IMG_2981before – a little plain

Well this weekend I sat down and did some decorating…

IMG_2993after – a tin of Christmas joy

The kitchen counter was filled with a color palette of colored icing sugar…hard not to be a little playful when you have so many colors at hand. Had a lot of fun decorating this ginger bread “cookies”, I’m already looking forward to next Christmas…when BabyS will be joining me in making a mess in the kitchen.

IMG_2994

- Are you finished with your Christmas baking?
- How do you decorate your ginger bread “cookies”?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...