Friday, March 14, 2014

Another hat by TweedyBird

Have you seen the Norwegian Olympic beanie? If not, here is a Norwegian article about the popular accessory (with crocheting pattern suggestion).

The Norwegian Olympic beanie has been all the craze here in Norway lately. The supplier has been sold out of the yarns used for weeks. Well Tjorven posted in their blog, why not knit a similar beanie in angora? and since I just happened to have the yarn the recommended using for this pattern (bought at there clearance sale in February), I thought I would give it a try. An inspired beanie…

Being so sleepy these days, the beanie did take me two (!) evenings to complete. But very happy with the result though…

Photo 14.03.14 19 50 32
a turquoise angora beanie for me

The yarn used here was Angora Fino by BC garn. In the color AG04. The yarn can be bought @Tjorven.

- have you knitted the Norwegian Olympic beanie?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...