Thursday, July 16, 2015

A whole new world

Sorry for being so MIA here lately. A whole new world has opened up to me the last few weeks. A few weeks ago I passed my pratical exam to get my drivers license. It has worked just fine for my thirty-somewhat year not having a drivers license, but with kids needing to dropped off/picked up on a daily basis it just seemed logical to have one.

So the past few months I have been “working” hard, driving ALOT and cramming for the theoretical exam. If you are looking into getting yourself a drivers license in Norway, you can read more about it on Vegvesenet website, and Category B (“Klasse B”) which you need to drive cars up to 3,5 tons -  here. Note that it is quite expensive with all the mandatory courses and lessons. I spend about 30 thousand(!) NOK getting my license.

Well I passed  and these days I’m out and about “cruising” in Oslo. Not so much cruising as the Summer weather here is very changing - bright and sunny one moment, raining cats and dogs the new. Yesterday it actually hailed!

If you see me around in my skyblue Citröen C3, give me a wave


picture “borrowed” from Google/www.mobile.de

- Do you have a drivers license or are you happy doing public transport?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...