Tuesday, May 1, 2012

I want, I want

At the front of our house  we have a patio, and there is just a small roof covering the front door. The plan is to build a roof over the front patio later on. But for now, as a temporary solution, we have landed on buying a wooden gazebo. This way we have a place to park the baby stroller when at home, without it being in the way and protected from the elements. Where do you park your stroller when at home? Is it in the way?

So far I’m surprised over how expensive they are!PlantasjenThis one costs 9990 NKR!!

SNAGHTML58f33555
the next one I find, more expensive than the last one…11990 NKR!

We haven’t set a budget for the gazebo, but I feel almost 10K NKR is a little on the expensive side…

64_956492934_xl
from when we bought the house

CIMG4841
last summer we did an overhaul of the flooring

Our house has a wooden exterior, so I feel a wooden gazebo will complement the exterior. Now starts the search for a wooden gazebo at a reasonable price. Wish me luck, I really want one…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...