Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Time flies…

Can’t believe that I’m already one week into my maternity leave. Time sure flies…and the baby isn’t even here yet. Haven’t even had time to blog (!).

Thought that I would have better time when my maternity leave started. Since my midwife has been worried about me having preeklampsi I’ve had a few more check ups and follow ups than normal…just the last week I had THREE doctors appointments!

The past week has gone to some preparations for the coming baby…and just getting the house out of “renovation mode”.

Just to mention a few projects that have been going on the past week:

  • assembled the baby stroller
  • bought a wooden gazebo (still need to assemble though-see my earlier post)
  • getting the front patio washed and ready for a new season in the Sun (crossing our fingers that the Sun grants us some presence this summer)
  • finished putting down wooden flooring in the hallway on the 2nd floor and the wooden moldings are put in place
  • (finally) finished the last washing load of baby clothes and folded them nicely into the dresser in the nursery

Now if I can only find some time and inspiration to do some scrapping…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...