Tuesday, April 30, 2013

A smiling bum?

The other day I received another Buzzador package. This time it consisted of a diaper rash cream for babies called Bepanthen.

I’ve tried this cream before and works wonders on BabyS. We have so far used it for diaper rashes, dry skin, irritated skin…with great results. If only BabyS would let the cream do its job instead of trying to wipe it onto others….

IMG_3941

With a pamphlet about the product and a bunch of small tubes of Bepanthen I’m ready to give away to my fellow baby friends. The small tubes are perfect to bring along in the diaper bag.

- have you tried Bepanthen, what do you think about it?
- let me know if you want to give this cream a try…

Keep smiling, and have a wonderful May 1st

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...