Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Sticking it

Being a Buzzador, I get to try out new stuff from time to time. This time I got to try out the new Post-its from 3M.

These are extra sticky compared to the regular Post-its. So should stick to any surface for much longer. Since I’ve started my maternity leave I haven’t had a chance to use these in an office setting. But have sent a few with BabyS lunch boxes and the post-it survived busy kindergarten hands…

Photo 11.06.14 13 30 18 a little note with BabyS breakfast

Since I’m on maternity leave I have a few samples to those of you who want to test these out. All I ask is that you give me your feedback. Leave me a message/comment if you want a sample

- have you tried the new Post-its from 3M? what has been your experience?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...