Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Medallions

SweetieS has gone on hicks with her grand-parents several times. And for kids who finish the hicks, medallions are rewarded. Needless too say, SweetieS has a few…eventhough she is “only” 3 years old…

Long have I had a project in mind….and now I finally sat down and composed this post.

Earlier this year I picked up this frame at a local flea market (in Oslo these are typically hosted at elementary schools)…If you are interested in attending a flea market – and contributing to the local youth activites, you can find an updated list here

Bilde 06.09.15, 12.17.57

With a few coats of paint and some fabric I had laying around, SweetieS now has a place to put her medallions. This DIY project was inspired by this post on Pintrest.

Bilde 29.12.15, 18.03.55

I know, they aren’t hung perfectly straight..

- how do you organize your medalions?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...