Thursday, March 29, 2012

Knitting a baby blanket

When my sister-in-law recommended this knitting recipe by Pickles saying it was super easy. My first thought where “Ehhhhh….”. It’s been ages since I did any knitting, and I would state that it’s not one of my stronger points. But I thought I would give it a try.

First time I tried this recipe I made the blanket for a friend whom had just given birth to a baby boy. It took way longer than I had expected…but I did finish it in time for my first visit.

TobiasTeppeCollage Realizing that I could actually follow this recipe, I thought I would make one for myself.

This time I actually finished in no time…astonishing even myself

Photo 17 25 21 29.03.12
In the picture the blanket looks more blue than in real life..it’s supposed to be lilac

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...