Sunday, March 18, 2012

A walk down memory lane

Finally got my copy of Svangerskapsboken on my last check up at my midwife. Being this is my first time pregnant I got this book recommended from my sister-in-law (though she did recommended just about a library of books – this was just one of them). Svangerskapsboken is in Norwegian (so sorry to my non-Norwegian followers). In addition to giving information about what happens during a pregnancy week by week, it also has pages for filling in information acquired during check-ups/follow-ups and journaling pages.
So far I’ve written “everything” in a plain journal. By using this book I’ve noticed it’s way easier to track my pregnancy thru the weeks, connecting my notes to the information pages.
Today I started writing everything from my plain journal into Svangerskapsboken. And I realized that a lot has happened/changed with my body during these 29 weeks of my pregnancy so far. And according to all my friends who have been pregnant, more is yet to come…
Ole was nice enough to provide me with a little music while I wrote in the book. Using Wimp he shares music playlists with me. So I get to listen to music I haven’t heard in ages.
Remember this one?
RollerGirl–Dear Jessie
For those of you how want to get your own copy of Svangerskapsboken, it can be ordered here: http://www.goboken.no/Butikk/Produkter/Id/GBN80026783/ The publisher is out at the moment, but should get it in stock any day now (according to their customer support) PS: the publisher only ships to addresses in Norway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...