Saturday, March 24, 2012

Spicy

When I came over this project I was inspired to do some organizing of my own. Over the years spices have accumulated in my house and finding the ones I need is not always as easy.

Photo 17 04 40 20.03.12
Good luck finding anything here…

With the project fresh in my memory I googled some pictures as to how others had done their spice rack labeling as I didn’t have as big a space as Vegan Chickies spice drawers, not to mention that many empty glasses.

I came over this picture over at Barnes and Nobel and thought “this looks about right…”

I jotted down all my labels and dug out my JustRite Monogram Stamps. I used some address label sheets I had laying around and started punching out labels. Took some time, but when I was finally done I had make quite a few labels. To add some “creativity” to the labels I added the first letter as a monogram in the middle in different colors.

Photo 00 21 55 24.03.12

With the help of my husband, the labels where attached on the appropriate bottles in no time.

Photo 12 56 50 24.03.12
Looks much more organized

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...