Sunday, July 29, 2012

Linking

When I come over blog widgets I like, I try to implement them here.

Two widgets I have added to my blog is inLinkz and LinkWithin. They are easy and simple to connect to Blogger. Check out their Support pages for step-by-step instructions.

inLinkz described on their website:

“…a widget that is inserted in your blog and allows you to receive link submissions from your readers”

SNAGHTML79eee0dscreenie from the inLinkz blog

I added this widget to keep track on products used when crafting. Many of the scrapbooking blogs out there have similar widgets…

LinkWithin as described on their website:

“…a blog widget that appears under each post, linking to related stories from your blog archive”

SNAGHTML7a19c75
snagged from the LinkWithin site

I liked the thought of being able to link to blog posts in the same category when reading a post. Still trying this widget out, but like what I see so far.

If you have a blog,why not try’em out?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...