Monday, July 30, 2012

Marius

I grabbed the chance to do some surfing, with hands free while Baby S is playing around with her daddy.

Catching up on the blogs I usually follow, I came over the Marius dress… It’s a knitted dress with a specific pattern. At this point I wish I was better at knitting…

SNAGHTMLd78ad84
screenie snagged from sulvis.com

LOVE the neckline… Keep thinking ‘how hard can it be???’
Imagine it in offwhite with beige and grey accents…
…one can dream…

Found these knitting patterns @Garnstudio, kinda in the same style….just doesn’t have the same neckline. But after reading the pattern I have to admit it’s above me….for now….

maybe one day in the future I will be able to make something like this…

…how cute would Baby S look in matching dress….*dreaming, dreaming*

3 comments:

  1. Både jeg og snuppa har hver vår Mariuskjole. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhh...du har ikke tilfeldigvis en oppskrift?
      (kanskje jeg kan få bestemor til å strikke den til meg...ganske sikker det er over hodet mitt pr nå-kanskje jeg skal prøve meg på babystørrelse til Baby S. Hun er veldig søt i kjoler (",))

      Delete
  2. Jo det skal jeg ha liggende på mail et sted. Jeg skal finne den til deg!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...