Sunday, July 8, 2012

A little art in the nursery

Other than the vinyl decals I posted about in this post on the nursery walls, they have been left pretty naked.

When I made a handprint and a footprint of baby S, I was creatively inspired.

When asking my mother about vital data round my birth I’ve always gotten an approximate reply. This way baby S will always know exactly when she was born and her “size”.

Photo 19 36 15 08.07.12

I used my Cuttlebug and cut out pink letters using the Quickutz Harvest alphabet. I used Spellbinders Labels Three squares for the hand- and footprint (I used Versamark ink and some white – unbranded - embossing powder for the prints). The flourish is from the Jazzy swirls stamp set by Autumn leaves. All done with pink and brown colored cardstock from Creative Company. Final step, put in a nice frame, I used IKEAs Virserum frame in white.

Yes, the rocking chair is from IKEA – ideal for relaxing with baby S.

Today I signed up for beta testing of inlinkz, exited to try it out. See the result at the bottom of my post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...